2017 Military Pay Charts
|Breaking: The White House has proposed a 2.1 percent pay raise for 2018. See our Proposed Pay Raise page for details.|
Military members received a 2.1% pay raise from 2016 to 2017. The military pay tables below apply to active and drilling members of the Navy, Marines, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserves, and National Guard.
For your personalized pay and allowance computation check out our Military Pay Calculator which has been updated to include the proposed 2.1% pay raise.
The tables below reflects the monthly base pay while the calculator above reflects the base pay plus allowances and special pays.
Prior Pay Charts:
Factors That Affect Military Pay
- The Annual Pay Raise
- Longevity raises virtually every 2 years (based on the number of years in service)
- Number of Drill Periods (Guard and Reserve Only)
- Basic Allowance for Housing Increases: BAH (based on location).
- Basic Allowance for Subsistence Increases: BAS
- Cost of Living Allowance Increases: COLA (based on location).
- Special Pay(s) (based on occupations: Language Skills, Combat, Flight, Hazardous Duty).
|Pay Charts Military Pay Military Pay Calculator Military Benefits|